Racial Justice Fund
NLCEJ is building power at the grassroots to strengthen movements for economic and racial justice and challenge the root causes of discrimination through groundbreaking impact litigation.
NCLEJ activist attorneys and our grassroots partners are working on multiple fronts to advance economic and racial justice. Our new Racial Justice Fund is designed to support the priorities of communities of color to:
- Hold police accountable and promote transparency
- End unlawful police checkpoints and racial profiling
- Stop jailing people for inability to pay court fines and fees
- Stop suspending the driver’s licenses of people unable to pay excessive fines
- Reduce long-term entanglement with the criminal justice system
- Reduce the deaths of people of color at the hands of police
- Invest in education, healthcare, housing and employment opportunities for Black and brown communities
Your generous gift will allow NCLEJ to seize opportunities to advance economic and racial justice by leveraging our decades of litigation and policy advocacy experience that centers people most impacted by injustice.
Please support our Racial Justice Fund with a gift of $1000 or more or become a monthly sustainer at any amount per month. As a supporter of the Racial Justice Fund, you will receive timely calls to action and updates about our progress. Learn more about NCLEJ’s focus on racial justice.